New Property Listings you should know about below...
1. Why should you keep coming back to PatsHotProperties.com? I have been in Real Estate selling both Residential and Investment properties since 1990. With 4 Decades of experience selling and analyzing both residential and Investment Properties I can quickly evaluate current property values throughout Orange County for great long term holds and investments.
2. How often is this page updated? We look at new properties to market daily. As we find a property that we think will SELL FAST, have great upside potential or have a value-add we will add them to this blog page. We are picking these properties as we know the neighborhood and understand they will make a great purchase as a home, an investment or both!
3. What to do if you want more information on a property or want to make an offer?
– CALL or TEXT Patrick ‘HOT PROPERTIES” to 714.401.0893 or
– Email me at Patrick@TheSchwierGroup.com or
– Set an appointment that works for you by Clicking Here for Appointment.
Patrick's Hot Picks of the Day
August 9, 2020
Pat’s New Property Notes for August 9th, 2020:
Let’s start off with the 2 Higher priced properties shall we? $27M on Strand Beach (waterfront) and $8M for Shreve located in the Montage Resort. I only want people to compare those 2 properties to the property in Dana Point at 1/2 the List Price on Beach Road that I added on August 9th (yesterday). In comparison the view is insane at 35707 Beach and it is ‘Affordable’ compared to the alternatives.
34506 Paseo Viento – Dana Point – 3K sqft, 4 BR, decent sized lot in a cul de sac in Capo Beach. Good price for the area however those lots are a bit tight the way they are laid out on that street.
25602 Rolling Hills Rd Laguna Hills. – compared to what I see selling in the nearby cities, the sqft and 5 Bedrooms with a good size lot could make a great long term family home in lieu of paying 1.8M or higher and getting lesser sqft.
5 Port Street – Laguna Niguel – This is a detached home but finding a Single Family home which appears to be in great condition at 770K is definitely worth looking at. I have seen 2K sqft homes in Aliso selling for 900K plus with not much bigger lot.
24291 Twig – Lake Forest – Built in 1965 however it states it is ‘Totally Remodeled’ so need to look at it and the neighborhood. Relatively close to 5 freeway however 5 BR, 2,075 sqft and 8500 sqft lot this could be a very good home to use as an investment rental as it is priced at 749K. Likely still needs more fix up but you can always get a good amount of rent for a 5 Bedroom property with a large lot that people could have a big dog! They will pay more for rent – so just cover it in the deposit. Looks like a good investment opportunity to me.
18861 Vista Portola – Lake Forest – 4 Bedroom at 1800 sqft and mid 700K range is always something to look at as a possible investment home. Just have to do a RENTAL SURVEY to make sure the rents are good in the area.
28431 Calle Pinata – San Juan Capistrano – HUGE home sqft at 3343. 7,000 sqft. lot in San Juan at 1.35M? this would be a great owner occupied home or investment property.
Analysis Breakdown for 28431 Calle Pinata:
Rental Survey Estimated Rent/Month – $5000.00 = $60,000 per year
HOAs/Mello = $237 HOA / No Mello
Tax Rate: 1.03347%
Compared to other properties with this amount of home sqft, 4 Bed and 3 Bath this could be a great family home or investment. Especially when I see other properties selling for $1.5M with tiny lots, smaller home sqft and have $350 HOAs and an additional $2,500-$4,500 in Mello Roos plus higher tax rates.
TEXT ‘PATS HOT PROPERTIES’ to Patrick @ 174.401.0893,
Call Patrick Direct – 714.401.0893
The Schwier Group – RE/MAX ONE
Selling Single Family and Investment Real Estate since 1990
714.401.0893 – Direct
#1 RE/MAX Franchise in the World
#1 Independently Owned Residential Real Estate Company in California
1600+ Agents at 79 Locations in 26 Counties
August 9, 2020
1. That property in Dana Point below has insane views the lot is smaller than some of the other properties on Beach and only 2K sqft compared to the other 4-5K sqft homes but this view is amazing. Pricey but a great long term hold. Text “PatsHotProperties’ to Patrick or just call direct at 714.401.0893.
2. The Figaro property has a 35′ dock and a great location for under 2.5M
3. I like the Orchid location and would be a good rental as well. Great size lot as well.
August 8, 2020
July 30, 2020
1. Aliso Viejo – SFR (D) – $999,900 – DOM (1) – 4 Bed 3 Ba – 2,525 Sqft – 4,292 Lot Sqft – Aurora Community off Canyon Vista.Notes: Great location, cul-de-sac, low HOA and no Mello Roos – good long term hold. There are virtually ZERO Single Family Detached homes for sale in Aliso Viejo. This should move quick! – Call Patrick For Address – 714 401 0893
2. Costa Mesa – SFR (D) – $649,000 – DOM (1) – 4 Bed 2 Ba – 1,490 Sqft – 7,597 Lot Sqft – South Coast Metro Area
Notes: West of the 405 – big lot for a 4 Bed that has alot of value add for anyone who can add some size to this property. Call Patrick For Address – 714 401 0893
3. Laguna Hills – SFR (D) – $710,000 – DOM (0) – 3 Bed 2 Ba – 1,120 Sqft – 6,435 Lot Sqft – Laguna Terrace Community
Notes: Big lot with some room for a value add to this property. Will make for a good rental. Call Patrick For Address – 714 401 0893
4. Newport Beach – SFR (D) – $1,000,000 – DOM (1) – 3 Bed 2 Ba – 1,386 Sqft – 2,544 Lot – East Bluff Community
Notes: If you are looking for a detached single family home in the East Bluff community of Newport Beach it does not get much cheaper. Call Patrick For Address – 714 401 0893